Discover how to engage and retain top talent.
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
Onboarding employees during a merger or acquisition requires a different approach.
Post M&A (merger & acquisition) deal onboarding is NOT your typical onboarding journey. Employees have not been actively recruited but have been made part of another company, whether in a merger or acquisition. This reality requires a different mindset and approach in how you engage your new employees and set the future company up for success.
Join us for a webinar as Jennifer J. Fondrevay, author of “NOW WHAT? A Survivor’s Guide for Thriving Through Mergers and Acquisitions,” walks us through the best practices of an M&A onboarding journey.
The 5 considerations we will cover in the webinar:
- Key differences between traditional onboarding & onboarding post M&A deal
- Steps to engage and align executive leaders to their new organization
- How thoughtful M&A onboarding can enhance cultural fit
- When and how to establish KPIs for a successful integration
- Why providing a considerate offboarding experience is so critical
Complete the short form to watch on-demand today!