Learn key elements of evaluating any onboarding solution.
A Gartner Research Note
Employee onboarding builds a bridge between recruitment and employee success that begins at the offer letter, and can last up to a year.
Modern onboarding platforms offer opportunities to deliver engagement and care in addition to compliance, as the onboarding period becomes increasingly crucial to securing and positioning talent for success. In a competitive talent market, there is more at stake for the hiring process to both operate effectively and engage participants along the way.
Download this report to learn key recommendations, including:
- Apply design thinking for onboarding
- Shift away from a company-centered approach to a focus on empathy
- Deliver employee-centered onboarding by moving beyond compliance
- Realign your processes to reinforce the organization's value proposition, improve new hire engagement and shorten time to productivity
- Much more!
Learn how to utilize onboarding to address key priorities such as aligning new hires to the company culture and values, and increasing engagement and retention—complete the short form to download today!
Gartner, Overhauling Onboarding: Using Updated Capabilities and Design Thinking to Move Beyond Compliance to Care, Jason Cerrato, 7 February 2019.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.