Report + Infographic.
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
How organizations and employees perform and operate has fundamentally changed.
The abrupt onset and duration of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused widespread disruption and change for every organization. This disruption tested every organization’s ability to adapt to and endure widespread change. While we move into the recovery phase of the pandemic, many leaders are seeking strategies and business models that will be resilient and agile as we move into the future. As organizations make these model shifts, they must place the employee experience at the center if they are to be successful in driving change and achieving resilience.
SilkRoad Technology recently partnered with OnePoll to conduct a study to examine how office workers and C-level executives had adjusted during the pandemic. Join us as we uncover some of the insights discovered, such as:
Join us for an on-demand webinar where we'll cover:
- Differing perceptions of how organizations handled the pandemic
- Employee views related to their organization’s approach to the pandemic
- How organizations can adopt new business models and support employees
- Supporting employees through disruptions and change
- C-suite priorities for 2021
- Transformative shifts to maximize talent
- Much more!
Director of Strategic Consulting
Director, Global Training & Content